Rules are in place to protect players and to ensure a healthy playing environment. Breaking the rules may result in swift action up to and including permanent bans.
Let’s keep things happy and have some fun!
Rules related to Players
- Do not troll, harass, or bully other players in any way.
- No racism, sexism, or blatant bullying or abuse.
- Do not use an offensive skin, username or nickname.
- Do not reveal Real Life information, especially home addresses.
- Do not break the Mojang Terms of Services or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not scam other players either on the Forums or in-Game.
- Do not steal skins from players or maliciously edit them.
- If you have a problem with Staff or Players, report them on Discord.
- Do not destroy other people’s builds.
- Do not grief or intentionally make someone else’s build look ugly
- Do not build offensive structures.
- Do not misuse chat channels for something else other than their purpose.
- Do not cause drama in public chats.
- Divert your complaints or reports to the Forums.
- Do not impersonate staff or pretend/allude to be staff in any way or form.
- Do not engage in political, religious or inappropriate topics in chats.
- Do not advertise competing servers either in public or private Chat Channels.
- Do not use a glitch to your advantage, and report any glitches you find.
- Do not use Cheats or Hacked Clients to your advantage, and report those who do.
- Do not use Autoclickers, Macros or Mouse/Keyboard features.
Rules related to Staff
- Do not backseat moderate, or threaten others with punishment.
- Do not attack staff for being staff.
- Do not waste or abuse staff time when they are working.
- Never ask staff to abuse their powers or rank privileges.